We know how important it is for our contractors to be paid in a timely fashion. That’s why our payables process runs every two weeks, instead of the usual four.
Invoicing Periods & Payment Dates
Invoicing periods run every two weeks from Monday to Sunday. Invoices are due by the Sunday of the close of the invoicing period. Payments are made on the second Tuesday following the close of the invoicing period.
We send a courtesy email reminder on the Friday before the Sunday close of the invoicing period, but it is your responsibility to ensure all entries re submitted by the due date.
- Log into the website using your account (check your spam if you didn’t receive an email with your login credentials).
- When logged in, you will be able to view the invoice submission page: https://thetutorverse.com/contractor-invoice/. Bookmark this page for easy access, or find it at the bottom of our website.
- On the page, you will need to enter one row per session per activity. This means if you tutor for an hour and teach a class for an hour, you will enter two rows of data. If you tutor three students, you will enter three rows of data. If you worked with one student twice, you will enter two rows of data. If you completed three assignments, enter three rows of data
- Each row represents one tutoring session, class session, or assignment/project. Use the Project ID provided, input the date service was completed or approved, as well as the start and end times, as applicable. If you are a writer, simply input 12:00 and 12:00.
- All rows should have an invoiced amount. If you are a writer, indicate the assignment numbers approved in the “notes” column.
- When finished, click “submit invoice”. You will receive an email confirmation for your records.