Step 1 – Print or view Practice Test
- If you cannot print, you can view the document on a compatible device and do your work and record your answers on scratch paper.
Step 2 – Print or view your answer Bubble Sheet
- We recommend you print this, because it is very important to practice bubbling. If you can’t, you’ll need to keep track of your answers on scratch paper.
Step 3 – Get a pencil, eraser, and scratch paper. You cannot use a calculator.
Step 4 – Gather materials from Steps 1-3.
- You will need at least 3 hours to take this test.
- The standard administration of the test is 3 hours long (use the first video if you don’t have an IEP or 504 that provides for extra time on assessments).
- Students with extended time on assessments should use the 6 hour video (the second video). Students who receive 1.5x time should not spend more than 4.5 hours. Students who receive 2x time should not spend more than 6 hours. Instructions are provided during the video.
Follow the on-screen and audio instructions. Complete the test fully before watching the review session.
Play this video if you DO NOT have an IEP or 504 plan that allows for extended time on tests.
Play this video if you DO have an IEP or 504 plan that allows for extended time on tests. The video below provides the full 6 hour experience.