Our starting rate is for tutors who have at least 2 years of extensive post-graduate tutoring experience, along with an amazing track record of success. Preference is given to tutors who are equally adept at the verbal and math portions of each standardized test. Fit the bill? Read on.
Tutor responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- traveling to students’ homes throughout Manhattan and/or Brooklyn.
- providing instruction to students in a patient, compassionate manner with a consistently positive attitude.
- providing parents with session reports
- providing communication with The Tutorverse regarding students’ progress.
- have at least two full years of post-grad test prep tutoring experience
- be available weekdays after school and/or weekends
- be willing and able to commit to one full school year
- have a bachelor’s degree from a prestigious college or university
- have excellent references and pass a background check