Use our Content Clinic mini-intensives to keep those SHSAT skills sharp!
*Full access available on Monday, August 2, 2021
Each Content Clinic includes
- three, 2-hour-long instructional video sessions;
- homework to complete before the next video session;
- exclusive print-at-home companion curriculum developed by The Tutorverse experts;
- access through the end of the SHSAT 2021 testing season
The Probability & Statistics Content Clinic is perfect for students who need more practice with:
- measures of central tendency (mean, median, mode, and range)
- independent and dependent probability problems
- counting principle skills
- Check out our other Content Clinics! These mini-intensives provide up to 24 hours of self-paced learning time focused on the most challenging SHSAT topics. Take the Clinic you need or build your own course!
- Want to work more on pacing? Need to take or review full-length practice tests? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Want a more personalized tutoring experience? Email us at email@example.com so we can set up 1:1 tutoring with one of our expert SHSAT tutors.
What you'll get:
- a live structured learning experience, including classwork and homework
- access to live-class video recording from our summer clinics (through the official test date)
- flexibility to pause and replay
- exclusive companion curriculum developed in-house, to print at home (emailed upon enrollment)
What you'll need:
- a pencil and eraser
- printed copy of our exclusive companion curriculum
- If you cannot print, we recommend that your student takes notes in a separate notebook.