SHSAT Geometry & Measurements Clinic On-Demand
Don’t let all your hard work go to waste. Keep those SHSAT skills sharp with our Content Clinic mini-intensives!
Each Content Clinic includes
- three, 2-hour-long instructional video sessions;
- homework to complete before the next video session;
- exclusive print-at-home companion curriculum developed by The Tutorverse experts;
- access through the end of the testing season
The Geometry & Measurements Content Clinic is perfect for students who need more practice with:
- solving for the measures of two- and three-dimensional figures
- understanding angles of triangles and other two-dimensional shapes
- interpreting and performing operations with number lines
- Check out our other on-demand Content Clinics! These mini-intensives provide up to 24 hours of self-paced learning time focused on the most challenging SHSAT topics. Take the Clinic you need or build your own course!
- Want to work more on pacing? Need to take or review full-length practice tests? Check out our Practice Test Workshops.
- Want a more personalized tutoring experience? Email us at [email protected] so we can set up 1:1 tutoring with one of our expert SHSAT tutors!
What you'll get:
- a structured learning experience, including classwork and homework
- access to live-class video recordings (through the official test date)
- flexibility to pause and replay
- exclusive companion curriculum developed in-house, to print at home (emailed upon enrollment)
What you'll need:
- a pencil and eraser
- printed copy of our exclusive companion curriculum
- If you cannot print, we recommend that your student takes notes in a separate notebook.